- 1 cup Vietnamese coffee (1 kit)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, whisk together coffee, salt and olive oil. Bring the mixture to a boil then remove from heat.
- Stir in the flour and baking powder, mixing with a wooden spoon until it forms a ball. Let cool for few minutes.
- Using a standard mixer with the paddle attachment, slowly beat the eggs into the batter until smooth.
- Heat a pot of oil to 375 degrees.
- Use a piping bag to pipe the dough directly into the hot oil. Fry until golden brown, a couple minutes per side.
- In a shallow dish, combine sugar and instant coffee. To finish churros, roll in coffee sugar, and dip in condensed milk!