- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/4 cups wheat flour
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Frying oil
- In a blender, add the corn and vegetable stock. Blend until combined.
- In a saute pan, add the butter and the corn mixture. When the butter is melted and the mixture is almost to a boil, add a pinch of salt and the flour, stirring constantly. Stir in the heavy cream. Set aside to allow to cool.
- Take some of the dough, fill with mozzarella cheese and close, making a small ball. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Dip balls in the breadcrumbs and fry in hot oil until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels and serve.