- 4 eggs, separated
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Colored sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Oil, for frying
- To garnish:
- Strawberry sauce
- Place egg whites in the freezer. When they are half frozen, add the granulated sugar and whip them into a meringue.
- Put the colored granulated sugar in the cotton candy machine and create layered cotton candy.
- In a mixing bowl, add flour, milk, baking powder and egg yolks. Mix well. Fold in the meringue.
- In a saute pan over low heat, add oil and place a circular mold inside. Pour the batter into the mold. Cook each side for 5 minutes, until a skewer comes out clean.
- Stack 3 pancakes on top of each other on a plate and add blueberries and strawberries on top. Place the cotton candy on the pancakes and pour the strawberry sauce on top.