- 250 grams cooked rice
- 80 grams cooked crab meat
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons white sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon mirin
- 60 grams crab innards
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 sheets nori
- 3 perilla leaves
- 3 slices cheese
- Combine crab innards with 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil and set aside.
- Combine rice, crab meat, green onions, sesame seeds, soy sauce and mirin in a bowl. Make three rice balls.
- Heat some sesame oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Place rice balls on top and grill on both sides.
- Place nori and perilla leaf together, then place a grilled rice ball on top. Top with crab innard mixture and cheese slice.
- Finally, add some char with a hand-held burner. Alternatively, you can bake it for 10 minutes at 250 degrees C.