Pudding, whipped cream, and saltine crackers come together for a simple, yet unforgettable dessert.
- 2 packages instant vanilla pudding
- 4 cups whole milk
- Unsalted saltine crackers
- 4 cups sweetened whipped cream
- Passion fruit
- In a bowl, whisk vanilla pudding mix with milk until well incorporated. Set aside to thicken.
- Line a 9x13 clear glass dish with one layer of crackers. Top with 1/3 of the vanilla pudding and spread out evenly. Top pudding layer with 1/3 of the whipped cream and spread out evenly. Repeat with remaining crackers, pudding and whipped cream.
- Cover in plastic wrap, and place in the fridge for 24 hours. This will allow the crackers to soften and take on a cake-like texture.
- Remove from fridge and garnish with fresh passion fruit and raspberries. Enjoy!