- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons powdered gelatin
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- Sprinkle the gelatin into the water and let develop for 5 minutes.
- Pour the cranberry juice into a small pot and bring to a simmer. Add the gelatin and whisk until fully dissolved. Pour the liquid into a container with an easy-pour spout and pour into a gummy bear mold.
- Place the mold in the fridge until the gummy bears have fully set, about 30 minutes.
- Eat as is, or pop a couple into champagne glasses and top with champagne for a cute, festive touch to your cocktail!