- Granulated sugar
- 1 box of puff pastry
- 1 cup leftover cranberry sauce
- Pinch of salt
- Melted butter for brushing muffin
- Preheat oven to 400°F, and grease a cupcake pan.
- In a bowl, mix together cinnamon and sugar. Unroll puff pastry on a cutting board and dust top with sugar mixture, gently pressing to adhere.
- Cut each puff pastry into 9 squares (18 total) and fill with about two teaspoons of cranberry sauce. Begin folding by holding a square with thumbs and index fingers, bringing them together to form a "rose" shape. Place in cupcake pans and sprinkle with more cinnamon/sugar.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden. When cool to the touch, pop out on a rack to finish cooling, or serve hot with a dollop of ice cream!