- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 2/3 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 shots Espresso
- 1 cup Whole Milk
- Ice cubes
- 3 oz Dark Chocolate
- Chocolate syrup
- Chocolate chips
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate cake slice/Chocolate chip cookie
- Combine water, white sugar and cocoa powder in a saucepan over
- low heat.
- Whisk constantly until the sugar dissolves and the mixture thickens.
- Remove from the heat and add vanilla extract. Chill for 1 hour.
- Melt the dark chocolate. Take a drinking glass/jar and dip it in the
- melted chocolate and then again in the chocolate chips.
- Squirt chocolate sauce over the internal sides of the glass and pour
- some extra at the bottom.
- Add the ice and pour the espresso shots. Then pour the milk.
- Top the drinking glass/jar with whipped cream and garnish with a
- straw and a chocolate chip cookie/chocolate cake slice.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE