- 9 thinly-sliced pork loin
- 3 leaves lettuce
- 6 perilla leaves
- 45 grams cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon miso
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 5 grams butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, miso and garlic and mix well.
- Place three slices of pork on a sheet of plastic wrap. Lay lettuce leaves on top. Then spread cream cheese paste on, finally topping it off with the perilla leaves.
- Roll everything up. Season with salt and pepper and dust with flour.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and cook the pork rolls on all sides.
- Once pork is fully cooked, add in butter, soy sauce and red wine and bring to a simmer.
- Transfer pork to a serving plate and pour on remaining sauce.