- 4 cups (700g) white cooking chocolate
- 1 cup (250ml) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp orange extract
- 3 drops orange food gel
- 1 cup (100g) orange jellies
- 1/4 cup (50g) orange sprinkles
- Add the white chocolate and sweetened condensed milk in a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring each time until smooth. The mixture will become almost dough like. If it begins releasing oils, continue mixing with a wooden spoon until it all comes together.
- Split the mixture into two mixing bowls. Add 1/2 tsp orange extract into each one and mix using a metal spoon. Add 1 drop of orange food gel to one bowl, and two drops to the other. Mix until evenly coloured.
- Pour the mixture into a lightly oiled and lined 9x9 inch square baking tin and use the spoon to spread out and flatten evenly. Add final decorations on top and chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Use a large knife to slice up and serve. Can be stored in an airtight container for up to 5 days.