- 1 pack (150 grams) tomato pasta sauce
- 200 milliliters milk
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 150 grams chicken thigh
- 100 grams assorted mushrooms
- 30 grams broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Egg wash (combine egg yolk and 1 teaspoon milk)
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- Chopped parsley
- Gently roll and flatten puff pastry to fit the top of a skillet.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet and cook chicken with salt and pepper. Cook until skin is crispy and golden brown in color.
- Add tomato sauce, milk, mushrooms and broccoli.
- Brush egg wash on the rim of the skillet. Carefully place the puff pastry on top and secure the edges to the skillet. Brush egg wash on the pastry.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 200 degrees C.
- Sprinkle Parmesan and parsley on top.