- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 small cartons of cream
- 14 ounces melted semisweet chocolate
- 2 cups chocolate ganache
- In a blender, beat the milk, oil, eggs and sugar for 2 minutes.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and sift in the flour and cocoa and then stir in the baking soda and the baking powder.
- Pour mixture into a round greased cake pan and sprinkle it with cocoa powder. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Slice cake in half.
- In a bowl, combine the cream and the melted semisweet chocolate. Place one half of the cake back in the cake pan and spread the chocolate mousse on top. Top with other cake half and place in refrigerator for 40 minutes. Top it with chocolate ganache.