- 1 1/3 pounds potatoes
- Salt & pepper
- Olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 leek, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 10 1/2 ounces pink salmon
- 1/3 cup + 1 1/2 tablespoon heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmigiano Reggianito cheese
- Grease a medium baking pan. Preheat oven to 350°F. Bring a pot of salted water to boil; add potatoes and cook until soft. Remove the skins, and puree potatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add olive oil to a frying pan, and sauté the the onion, green onions, leek, and garlic.
- Cut the salmon into cubes and add to pan. Cook until seared, then season with salt and pepper and add the cream. Cook until combined, then add the chopped parsley.
- Spread half of the pureed potatoes on the bottom of the baking pan, cover with the salmon mixture, then top with the remaining potato puree. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 15 minutes.