- 2 large potatoes
- 4.3 ounces minced sausage
- 1/2 sliced onion
- 3.6 ounces of cheese sauce
- Black pepper
- 3.6 ounces grated cheese
- Wrap the potatoes in foil, arrange in a baking dish and bring to the preheated oven at 390°F for about 1 hour or until a fork can easily be pricked.
- Heat a frying pan and braise the sausage with the onion.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and carefully cut in half lengthwise, remove some of their core with a spoon and reserve.
- Smash the removed core from the potato, mix with sausage, onion, cheese sauce, pepper and add salt if necessary. Add the mixture over the potatoes.
- Cover with cheese and bring to the preheated oven at 390°F for about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.