- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2-3 lbs of bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs and drumsticks
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 cups jarred Alfredo sauce
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup sliced sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup Tuscan kale, thinly sliced
- Fresh basil, for garnish
- In a cast-iron pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, add chicken to the pan and cook until golden brown on both sides, about 3 minutes per side.
- Place the chicken into the Crock-Pot, and add the Alfredo sauce, chicken stock, sun-dried tomatoes, Parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes. Cover and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Mix in the kale, cover and cook for an additional 10 minutes. Garnish with fresh basil and serve over your favorite pasta or with a mixed green salad.