- 1 cup cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, plus more as needed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons rum
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper so it hangs over the edges.
- In a mixing bowl, add the cream cheese and beat with a mixer until fluffy.
- Add eggs, yogurt, sugar, lemon juice, cornstarch, rum and half the heavy cream. Beat until combined, adding the remaining heavy cream while mixing.
- Strain mixture through a fine-mesh sieve, then pour into prepared baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool, then use the parchment paper overhang to remove from pan.
- Sprinkle with granulated sugar and use a kitchen torch to brulee. Slice and serve.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE