- 1 pound (about 6) parsnips, sliced with a wavy cutter into fries
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup Parmesan
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Ketchup, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet with a sheet of parchment paper and a metal baking rack.
- In a large bowl, toss the sliced parsnips with olive oil. Evenly space fries on the rack and bake for 30 minutes, flipping fries halfway through. Remove from the oven and toss with Parmesan, garlic, thyme, parsley and salt. Serve warm with ketchup.