- 1 large butternut squash, peeled and cut with a wavy cutter into fries
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mayonnaise, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet with a sheet of parchment paper and a metal baking rack.
- In a large bowl, toss the cut squash with melted butter. Evenly space fries on the rack and bake for 30 minutes, flipping fries halfway through. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with sage, rosemary and salt. Serve warm with mayonnaise.