- 1 pound (about 6) carrots, sliced with a wavy cutter into fries
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Ketchup and mayonnaise, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet with a sheet of parchment paper and a metal baking rack.
- In a large bowl, toss the sliced carrots with olive oil, spices, salt and pepper. Evenly space fries on the rack and bake for 30 minutes, flipping fries halfway through. Serve warm with ketchup and mayonnaise.