- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 can condensed milk, heated until caramel-like
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups rice flakes, divided
- 10 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- In mixing bowl, add the heavy cream, condensed milk and cocoa powder. Beat with an electric mixer until combined. Stir in 1/2 cup rice flakes. Pour the mixture into a pan lined with plastic wrap, and place in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Melt the chocolate over a double boiler and add the remaining rice flakes.
- Remove the ice cream pie from the pan, and cover it with the melted chocolate and rice flakes mixture. Allow chocolate to harden, then slice and serve.