- 2 chicken thighs
- 2 cups corn flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ cup white wine
- 1 bay leaf
- Oil, for frying
- 1 egg
- ½ cup cake flour
- 3 tablespoons broth, from cooking the chicken
- Place the corn flakes in a bag, and crush with a rolling pin.
- Cut the chicken thighs along the bone and open them up.
- Sprinkle on salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Place them skin-side down in a large frying pan, and cook over medium heat until browned.
- Flip over and add the white wine and bay leaf.
- Cover with the lid and cook for 8 minutes.
- When fully cooked, let the chicken cool in the broth.
- Once cool, reserve 3 tablespoons of the chicken broth.
- Mix the ingredients for the coating in a bowl.
- Cover the chicken evenly in the coating. Make sure to firmly press on the corn flakes.
- Fry in oil heated to 340 degrees until, it is completely brown and crispy.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE