Crispy Garlic Parmesan Crusted Salmon
Give your salmon a crispy crust with a panko and Parmesan rub drizzled with a creamy white wine sauce.
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup finely grated Parmesan
- 2/3 cup panko
- 1 tablespoon finely sliced chives
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 (6-ounce) center cut salmon fillets, skin removed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
White Wine Sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced chives
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a sheet tray with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the garlic, Parmesan, panko, chives and lemon zest. Stir in the olive oil. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, mustard and grated garlic.
- Place the salmon on the prepared sheet tray and brush the top generously with garlic butter. Season with salt and pepper. Press the tops and sides of the salmon into the panko Parmesan mixture. Roast the salmon for 15 minutes, until cooked through and golden brown on top.
- Serve the salmon with lemon wedges and white wine sauce.
White Wine Sauce
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the shallot and garlic and saute until translucent. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the wine and reduce by three-fourths. Once reduced, stir in the cream and reduce for 3 minutes, until the sauce is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- Taste for seasoning, adjust accordingly, and stir in the chives.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE