- 1 portion store-bought egg noodles
- 60 grams shredded cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- Parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1/2 eggplant
- 1/4 bunch shimeji mushrooms
- 4 cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 130-140 grams tomato sauce
- Microwave the noodles for 40 seconds at 600 watts.
- Slice eggplant into 1/2-inch thickness and separate the shimeji mushrooms.
- Grease a pan with olive oil and spread cheese evenly over the surface. Cook over low heat until cheese has melted. Place noodles on top of the cheese and season with pepper. Once cheese has crisped up on the bottom, flip it over and press down to flatten. Cook until noodles are cooked and have become a little crispy. Transfer to a plate.
- Pour sauce onto a plate. Place noodles and cheese on top of the sauce and serve with a sprinkle of chopped parsley.
- Pour more olive oil into the same pan and cook the garlic slices until fragrant. Add in eggplant, shimeji and cherry tomatoes and cook over high heat for a minute. Add tomato sauce and simmer for a few minutes.