- 2 potatoes
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 100 grams shredded cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon grain mustard
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Slice potatoes thinly to 2mm thickness.
- Combine the potatoes, olive oil, parmesan cheese, grain mustard, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well with a spoon.
- Pour some olive oil into muffin tins. Place 2-3 potato slices in each muffin holder. Then layer on the shredded cheese and prosciutto. Repeat layering potatoes, cheese and prosciutto until ingredients are used up.
- Top with rosemary and bake for 50 minutes at 190 degrees C.