- 60g Somen noodles
- Flour, as needed
- 1 piece pork loin
- Salt, as needed
- Egg (beaten), as needed
- Oil for frying, as needed
- Tonkatsu sauce, as needed
- Karashi (hot Japanese mustard), as needed
- Score the pork loin.
- Lightly season both sides of the pork with salt.
- Cut the Somen noodles with a pair of scissors.
- Coat the pork with flour first and then dip it into the beaten egg and coat with Somen noodles.
- Deep-fry the pork in oil heated to 180℃ until golden brown on all sides.
- Drizzle with tonkatsu sauce and serve with karashi mustard on the side.