- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Kosher salt
- Brown rice, for serving
- Sauteed kale, for serving
- In the slow cooker, whisk together the garlic, honey, mustard, orange juice, soy sauce and a pinch of salt. Add the chicken, and flip with tongs so both sides are coated in the cooking sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Serve chicken with brown rice and sauteed kale.