- 2 cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 10 Oreos, chopped
- 10 Oreos (without filling), chopped
- 14 ounces chocolate, melted
- In a pot, combine the condensed milk and butter. Stir until the mixture begins to loosen from the bottom of the pot. Add the cream and stir until the mixture starts to loosen from the bottom of the pot again.
- Add the Oreos and mix well. Set aside to cool.
- Make balls and roll them in the chopped, unfilled cookies.
- Drench with the melted chocolate and place on a baking pan covered with wax paper.
- When the chocolate has dried, place them into mini cupcake wrappers and serve.