- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 8 ounces chicken breast or chicken thighs
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 large cucumbers
- Add ghee to a small skillet on high heat. Add chicken and sear for 3 minutes on each side.
- Top with salsa, reduce to low heat, and cover pan. Let cook for 20-30 minutes.
- While the chicken cooks, make the guacamole. In a small bowl, add the avocado, onion, cumin and lime juice. Mash well and salt to taste.
- Check chicken. If easily shredded, remove from heat and place in bowl. Shred chicken with a fork and add salt, garlic powder and chili powder.
- Slice each cucumber lengthwise into two halves. Using a spoon, very gently spoon out the insides of the cucumber, creating enough space for the fillings. (I recommend saving the cucumber insides to add to your water.)
- Top one of the cucumber halves with the shredded chicken, and add guacamole generously. Top with the other cucumber half, and enjoy a guilt-free burrito.