- 2 potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- A handful of basil
- Use the food processor or a peeler to julienne the potatoes into thin strips.
- Use a paper towel and squeeze out the excess moisture from potatoes.
- Mix the potato with olive oil, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Grease a muffin tin with olive oil and put the potato mixture in each tin, gently pressing down.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius, then for another 15 minutes at 220 degrees.