- 1 Persian cucumber, washed and sliced
- 6 mint leaves, picked
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 11/2 ounces fresh squeezed Meyer lemon juice (fresh lemon or lime works well too)
- 4 ounces gin (we recommend Hendricks)
- Ice for shaking
- Fresh mint for garnish
- Fresh cucumber slices for garnish
- In a Mason jar shaker, place cucumber slices, mint and simple syrup. Muddle mint and cucumber, gently crushing until fragrant. Top with remaining ingredients, screw lid on and shake vigorously for 12-15 seconds.
- Strain and pour into 2 coupe glasses. Garnish with cucumber slices and mint.