- 3 to 4 ears of corn, cooked and removed from cob (or one 16-ounce bag frozen corn, cooked)
- 10 ounces baby red potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed or peanut oil
- 5 anchovy fillets
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 tablespoon green curry paste
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, grated
- 1 (16-ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon sugar or palm sugar
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons tarragon leaves
- Bring a saucepan filled with salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook for 10 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium high heat, add oil, onions and anchovies. Saute until the anchovies have dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Add the curry paste, ginger and coconut milk. Stir to combine, and bring to a boil.
- Stir in cooked potatoes and corn, followed by vegetable stock and sugar. Bring to a simmer, then reduce heat to low and cover; allow to cook for about 10 minutes.
- In a serving bowl, add some cherry tomato halves. Pour chowder over the top, and garnish with tarragon before enjoying.