- 4 15cm pie molds
- 8 pie sheets
- 1 egg yolk
- Strawberries, as needed
- Blueberries, as needed
- Apple compote, as needed
- Apples, as needed
- Beef stew, as needed
- Place pie sheets into tart molds.
- Fill the tart molds with respective pie fillings.
- Cut the remaining pie sheets for the lid in the shape of the tart molds.
- To make strawberry pie, cut out round shapes of the pie sheet for the lid using a round cookie cutter. Place the sheet over the strawberry filling and arrange the round pieces along the edge of the pie lid.
- To make blueberry pie, cut the pie sheet for the lid into widths of 5mm. Place a small bowl in the center of the filing and arrange the pie strips in a radial pattern around the bowl.
- To make beef stew pie, use a fork to create a pattern on the surface of the pie sheet. Place over the filling.
- To make apple pie, place the pie sheet over the filling. Create 4 slits in the top of the pie lid. Peel back the middle.
- Brush the surface with egg wash and bake the pies in the oven for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.