- 1 package marshmallows
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 cups dairy-free vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to broil. Line a baking tray with aluminum foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Arrange half the marshmallows in one even layer on the tray, and broil for 1 to 2 minutes, until the marshmallows are golden and charred. Allow to cool.
- In a blender, combine roasted marshmallows, milk and ice cream. Blend until smooth, and pour into a cold glass.
- Toast remaining marshmallows, and use to garnish milkshake. Enjoy!