- 2 cans light coconut milk
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, plus more for drizzle
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of fine sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup coconut chips, toasted for garnish
- Dark chocolate bar, thinly shaved for garnish
- Blackberries, for garnish
- In a medium-sized, high-sided sauce pot, combine the coconut milk, cacao powder, cinnamon, maple syrup, vanilla extract and salt. Whisk together and bring to a simmer.
- Add the oats and coconut flakes. Stir to combine, and keep on a low simmer. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes, stirring often, until the oats are tender and most of the liquid has absorbed.
- To serve, place some into a shallow bowl and top with a few toasted coconut chips, dark chocolate shavings and fresh blackberries.