- 4 russet potatoes, peeled
- 1 large Spanish onion
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Chives for garnish
- Place potatoes in a large stock pot and cover with cold water. Cook over medium heat until tender and a knife easily pierces them.
- Thinly slice the onion, and cook over medium-low heat until soft. Add sherry vinegar and let cook about 5 more minutes.
- While the potatoes are warm, slice them thinly, place them in a bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and cook in a large pan over medium-low heat until creamy, about 6 minutes.
- Arrange potato rounds on a platter, top with onions and scrambled eggs. Garnish with chives and drizzle with olive oil.