- 1 store-bought Oreo ice cream cake, frozen
- 3 large eggs
- 1 box vanilla wafers
- 1 box Frosted Flakes
- Oil, for frying
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat 3 eggs.
- In a food processor, add Frosted Flakes and vanilla wafers and process until they become crumbs. Place in a large mixing bowl.
- Cut ice cream cake into small squares. Dip each square into the beaten eggs, followed by the crumbs. Place on the prepared cookie sheet and place in freezer until hard, at least 2 to 3 hours.
- Heat a deep-sided pot of oil to 375 degrees. Fry ice cream cake squares for about 45 seconds. Drain on paper towels, then enjoy.