Charred Asparagus and Green Onion With a Lemon Vinaigrette
- 1 bunch asparagus, peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 bunch green onions, trimmed and sliced in thirds
- 1/8 cup of olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- Juice & zest of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- On a sheet tray, add asparagus and green onions. Drizzle olive oil, a pinch of salt and toss. Place on top rack of oven. Let cook for 16 to 18 minutes.
- In a small bowl, add shallot, lemon zest and juice, mustard, honey, and 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper. Whisk until combined. Drizzle in olive oil while whisking to emulsify.
- Remove vegetables from oven. Drizzle with lemon vinaigrette. Serve warm.