- 1 package (12 oz) melted and tempered pure white chocolate or melted white candy melts
- 2 cups crushed candy canes
- 1 package of water balloons
- Wash and dry balloons
- Blow up balloons to about the size of a small apple.
- Dip balloons one at a time into the white chocolate, remove and allow the excess to drip off.
- Sprinkle on peppermint bits until well coated.
- Set the balloons on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Set the tray in the freezer for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and pop balloons.
- Fill with favorite mousse, pudding or ice cream. Serve.