- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup packed dark brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 2 tbsp honey
- ¾ cup softened butter
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- In a bowl, mix milk, butter, sugars, honey, and vanilla until well combined. In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add flour mixture to the wet ingredients, and combine well.
- Divide dough in half, flatten and shape into discs, wrap in plastic, and chill in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Lay out some parchment paper on a flat surface.
- Working with one dough at a time, place the dough on the paper, another sheet of parchment paper, and roll the dough ¼ inch thick.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Dip animal cookie cutters in flour, cut out the cookies, and place on the lined sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Transfer the parchment sheet with the cookies onto a cooling rack for a few minutes.
- Repeat with other dough.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE