- 1 1/2 cups dates, soaked, drained, and pitted
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 3/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- In a processor, roughly grind oats and flax seed together. Set aside.
- Process dates until mostly smooth. Add the oat and flax seed mixture back into the processor and combine well. Transfer to a bowl.
- Stir in the sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and dried cherries.
- Transfer to a parchment-lined rectangular baking dish, spread evenly, and chill until firm. Slice into bars, and wrap each bar separately with parchment paper and string. Store in fridge or freezer.