- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cup brown rice cereal
- 1/2 cup raw unsalted cashews
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 4 tablespoons honey
- Pinch of sea salt
- In a saucepan on medium-low heat, combine coconut butter, honey, cocoa powder, protein powder, and salt. Turn off the heat, and stir in quinoa and cashews.
- Transfer to a parchment-lined baking dish and spread evenly. Set aside.
- Chill until firm. Slice into bars, and wrap individually with parchment paper. Store in fridge or freezer.