- 2 cups brown rice cereal
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup raw unsalted almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup pistachios, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup dried papaya, diced
- 1/4 cup dried pineapple, diced
- In a bowl, combine rice cereal, nuts, and coconut.
- Heat almond butter until melted. Pour over the mixture and stir. Stir in dried fruit.
- On a parchment-lined baking dish, spread the mixture evenly and chill until firm.
- Slice into bars and wrap with parchment. Store in fridge or freezer.