- 2 ounces citric acid
- 4 ounces baking soda
- 2 ounces cornstarch
- Pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoon coconut oil, melted
- 1-1 1/2 teaspoon water
- 2 drops rose oil
- 1-2 drops pink food coloring (optional)
- Rose quartz crystals
- In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Whisk to remove any clumps.
- Add the coconut oil, water, rose oil and food coloring.
- Whisk until mixture has a sandy, moist texture.
- Once all the wet ingredients are combined with the dry, take a small amount in your hand and squeeze it together. It should stick together fairly well in one or two big chunks. If it's still too powdery to hold together, add a tiny bit more water and mix until it holds together.
- Pack the mixture into one half of the mold. Place a rose quartz crystal in the center. Pack mixture into other half of the mold, over-filling slightly. Press the two halves together. Allow mold to sit for about an hour before carefully removing bath bomb.