- 250 grams flour
- 140-150cc warm water
- 26 grams egg, whisked
- 25 grams sugar
- 3 grams salt
- 3 grams instant dry yeast
- 15 grams butter
- 2 pieces black olives
- 2 sausages
- Make slits on both ends of the sausages.
- Combine flour, warm water, whisked egg, sugar, salt, yeast and butter together to create a dough. Place in a warm oven (40 degrees C) and let it rise for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into two equal portions.
- Separate the dough to make the face and ears of a dog. Place black olives on top.
- Cover with a wet cloth and let it rest for 10 minutes. Then bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 170 degrees C.
- Make a slit in the bread and fill with lettuce leaf and sausage. Serve with ketchup and mustard if desired.