- 10 slices sponge cake
- Strawberry slices
- Whipped cream
- 1 3/4 cups whipping cream
- 2/3 cup chocolate syrup
- Whole strawberries
- Mint leaves
- Line a glass mixing bowl with plastic wrap, allowing some excess to hang over sides.
- Cut 7 of the sponge cake slices into triangles. Place around inside of mixing bowl. Add a dollop of whipped cream, then top with sliced strawberries.
- Add another dollop of whipped cream and a layer of strawberries.
- Top with a final layer of whipped cream, then lay 2 whole slices of sponge cake on top.
- Wrap plastic wrap over the top and place in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine heavy cream and chocolate syrup until chocolate cream is formed. Transfer to a piping bag with a star tip.
- Flip bowl over on a serving plate to remove cake. Cut remaining sponge cake slice into triangles, and place a triangle on either side of cake to form the ears.
- Pipe chocolate cream over the entire cake.
- Decorate with chocolate to form the eyes and mouth.
- Garnish with strawberries and mint leaves.