- 1/4 cup Flamin' Hot Doritos
- 1 lemon
- 2 ounces vodka
- 5 ounces tomato juice
- 3 shakes of Tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 shakes Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Add Doritos to a food processor and pulse until you have fine crumbs. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Slice the lemon into wedges and use the lemon to coat the rim of the glass. Roll the outer edge of the glass in the Doritos crumbs, fill glass with ice and set aside.
- Squeeze remaining lemon into a shaker and add all remaining ingredients. Shake gently to mix. Pour over ice and garnish with celery, olives and parsley.