- 2 cups Doritos
- 16 ounces assorted cheese sticks
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Oil, for frying
- In a Dutch oven or large heavy-bottomed pot, heat the oil to 350 degrees.
- Add Doritos to a food processor and pulse until you have fine crumbs.
- Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Add eggs and flour into two separate bowls. Mix salt and pepper into flour.
- Dredge cheese sticks in flour shaking off the excess.
- Dip into egg mixture, and repeat.
- After the second coat in eggs, coat in Doritos.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Fry the cheese sticks in batches until golden brown, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove to a cooling rack. Serve with queso or salsa.