- 1 tablespoon butter
- 8 large marshmallows
- 2 cups of your favorite cereal
- Melt the butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Once melted, add the marshmallows and microwave for about 20 seconds, depending on the strength of your microwave. Watch closely! The marshmallows will start to puff up; don’t let them go over the edge.
- Remove from the microwave (marshmallows will deflate) and stir the melted butter and marshmallows together until smooth.
- Mix in your favorite cereal and stir until well combined. If desired for shape, transfer it into another container. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Once cool, you can pop it out, cut it up and enjoy...or it eat straight from the container!