- 1 flour tortilla
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican-style cheese
- Black beans, canned
- To serve: Cilantro, sour cream, pico de gallo, hot sauce
- Heat up clothing iron.
- Place a sheet of aluminum foil in your work area, making sure it’s large enough to cover the tortilla once it’s been folded in half.
- Place the tortilla on the foil and top with cheese and beans on 1 side, then fold the tortilla in half. Wrap the foil around the folded tortilla.
- Place the iron on top of the quesadilla and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Flip the quesadilla over and continue to cook for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Unwrap the quesadilla, cut as preferred and garnish with cilantro, sour cream and pico de gallo. Serve with hot sauce.