- 1 cup enchilada sauce, divided
- 5 flour, fajita-size tortillas
- 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped or shredded
- 1 cup finely shredded Mexican-style cheese
- To serve: Cilantro, sour cream, pico de gallo, hot sauce
- Spread 1/2 cup enchilada sauce into the bottom of a microwave-safe 8x8-inch baking dish; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together chicken, 3/4 cup cheese and 1 packet of hot sauce if desired.
- Place tortillas on a clean work surface and fill with the chicken and cheese mixture. Wrap tightly and place into prepared pan. Repeat with remaining enchiladas.
- Top enchiladas with remaining cheese.
- Wrap glass pan loosely with plastic wrap and microwave for 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese has melted and enchiladas are cooked through.
- Serve with desired toppings.